Monday, February 27, 2012

Technology in School Paragraph

 Have you ever used computer games to help you learn? Yes, I have used computer games to help me learn math in my middle school years. My teacher used IXL.com http://www.ixl.com/promo?partner=google&phrase=middle%20school%20math&gclid=CNH6sM3av64CFYUBRQodjnnmFQ to help my classmates and I learn better and understand what we are doing. It helped me because it showed me how to do the math problems step by step. Also, in my freshmen year, I remember my teacher making us go online and post paragraphs about our days, we called it "Diary". It helped me alot because I started writing better. She used her personal website so wthat we can post our posts privetly. Now that I type instead of writing, more ideas comes to my mind. Moreover, in my sophomore year, my teacher also made us go online to test our skills, but that didn't last for awhile because we told him that it was too easy. Future teachers can help their students to learn by having them go online and test their skills to see where they're at and seeing them using computers and different colors is a lot better that books, because books are pretty boring most of the time.

No comments: