Monday, February 13, 2012

Imagery in Poetry Blog Post Paragraph

When I was in Turkey, I went to the best birthday party ever! My friends and I got dressed up, and headed to the party. As soon as we walked in, we could smell all kind of food her mom made. We listened to music while we made fun of eachothers' outfit. The music was really loud to the part where we didn't notice that the boys has finally arrived! When the boys walked in, all we did was look at the cute guys, trying to have a converstaion with them. If I remember right, I was tweleve at that time. As we got comfortable being around the cutest boys in school, we danced like there was no tomorrow! We ate all kind of food, such as; sushi, tacos, and different kind of sandwichs. They tasted so good, but not as good as the cake she got from the most exppensive store in the city. It was also the day when I knew that I had a crush on my classmate, and it was a big crush!! How did I know? We danced together and as the slow music played, all I could feel is his arm around my waist and his hand holding mine. I felt that my hear can stop in any moment. I got picked up with my girl-friends and headed to a sleep over, and all we could talk about was how we each fell for these guys. I felt like I was a grown-up, finally parting and having a crush.

No comments: