Monday, March 12, 2012

Testing Thoughts Blog Paragraph

How do I feel about taking the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)? I feel nervous about the part that I have to pass it. I know that I have to do well for my own good, because I really need to pass the CAHSEE so  I can graduate. I am a little concerned about the information I missed while I was in the system. I've missed three months of my school year due to family problems, so I have no idea how I will answer some of the questions on the CAHSEE. I am confident that I will pass though because I not only have one chance, I have five to six chances. That will help a lot! When I see my CAHSEE scores, I hope to feel proud of myself because I did my best. Yes, I might be down for not passing it from the first time, but you can't control what has already happened.

No comments: